Monday, April 15, 2013

Tutoring Quote Of The Day

Aw! This came in through the Wyzant tutoring site, but I also added it to my personal business site:

bntutor.com 

"Joe is VERY SMART! He knows exactly what I'm doing in class without having to look at the book most of the time. Also, he can explain it better than my professor. Not only does he know his stuff, but he is very welcoming to any last minute changes in my schedule, or meeting at later times if necessary. He is VERY VERY accommodating to my schedule. Joe will go to whatever location you desire. I couldn't have picked a better person to work with! He makes you feel so comfortable, I even talk to him about personal life. It seems like he's a part of my family in a way. I could have not asked for a better person to work with! I will definitely be recommending Joe to ALL of my friends struggling in Math!"

No comments: