Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Fruits Following Faith

Yesterday I did a post on faith.

Like many things, I suppose the jury's out on the idea of karma, with good being repaid by good and vice versa.

But I can objectively say that just before my exercise in grace last night, I had two students scheduled to conflict with a band rehearsal on Thursday evening - and they both canceled within an hour afterward.

Also, I was facing a marathon day today... 10am til 8pm with no break for exercise, errands or even lunch. When I woke up this morning, I had a cancellation that opened up a window for errands. Then I got a request to reschedule another appointment, which left me time for exercise and lunch. I could still use a quick nap, but only had a 5-hour shift left to manage... that is until a student went AWOL, which gives me a mid-shift window of opportunity. Just enough time for some shuteye - after blogging this, that is!

Connection or not? Doesn't matter much. I'm grateful to God, and well-equipped to help my remaining students. That's a win.

No comments: