Saturday, April 4, 2009

Be Natural

"Nature does not hurry, yet everything is accomplished." - Lao-Tsu

Most visions that come to me tend to be realistic only over a series of years.

"When I have fully decided that a result is worth getting I go ahead of it and make trial and trial until it comes." - Thomas Edison

It takes a team led by a committed leader in order to fire up and maintain this type of persistence from top to bottom, assuming also of course that the right members are on the team to fit the situation. I feel that sense of responsibility as lately, I've been enjoying the view as my team at work moves steadily toward an overhauled reorganization of our filing system without needing much more from me than an extra voice to facilitate ideas. It has the feel of true teamwork in action - input, open-mindedness, planning and ultimately buy-in.

No comments: