Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Have You Ever?

My most reflective and poetic relative Dona has done it again:

http://recordedchicklit.blogspot.com/2009/04/have-you-ever-been-to-top-of-hill-where.html

In response to her challenge, I have one:

"Have you ever felt light-headed for two days straight? I have."

I'm glad to say that from the moment I felt that first throat tickle that hints that a cold's on the way, I've been religiously taking Zicam and Sudafed on schedule. Whether it's the medicine (which has almost entirely prevented any mucous build-up so it is doing it's job) or the strain of cold I have, I've been a little loopy and downright exhausted after work the last two days. Fortunately I had a burst of energy here on the heels of a two-hour nap, long enough to advertise my ills to the world!

No comments: