Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Math Tutor Blooming

This last week has been so gratifying in the tutoring career.

Got my first check in the mail from tutoring sessions via the wyzant.com web site.

Got a new 2nd grade student and helped her with subtraction.

Got two new high school students.

One of my current high school students asked if he could meet with me a couple of times this week.

Another's grade has risen from a B last semester to a 96 percent this semester.

Two of my students from last semester are doing well enough that they no longer need my help.

Then this unsolicited comment on wyzant.com from one of my students' parent:
 
"Joe has been tutoring my son in Algebra for the past few weeks and has done an amazing job. My son feels so much more confident about his math skills and his grades have shown a great deal of improvement. Joe is always on time and prepared. He is very patient and puts my son at ease. My son was really reluctant to use a tutor but now really values Joe's help. I would highly recommend Joe as a math tutor."

I remain humbled and excited by God's calling for me along this path.

2 comments:

Personality Development Courses said...

Good Posting keep it up. Update more news

Math Tutor said...

If its not to much to ask could you write some more about this. Keep up with good posts.