Sunday, February 5, 2012

Dr. Friendly On Time

Dr. Friendly is a non-certified medical amateur, whose advice column appears exclusively in Hidden Blog.

Dr. Friendly,

My co-worker seems like he starts and ends every team meeting five minutes late, so I'm always running to my next one. Yesterday I just got up and left at the scheduled ending time. When my co-worker gave me a look, I gestured to the clock and told him that he either needs to learn to count or to read if he wants to be any kind of real leader. Now my boss is hassling me about poor judgment. I was just trying to honor the starting time of the person who scheduled my next appointment. How was that disrespectful?

Running Behind

Running,

I think you may slipped into one of your split personalities when writing one of the sentences above. And possibly a little bit during the meeting. I'd suggest consulting the medical directory listing under "P" to find a category of doctor who can help you.


No comments: