Saturday, March 2, 2013

Simple Faith: My Truth, The Truth?

I received a letter this week inviting me to explore important questions to discover the Truth. Forty years of living have led me to some personal answers. Maybe wrong, but feel right to me.

Q1. Does God really care about us?
A1. Yes. I believe in God, feel personally cared about, and have been richly blessed.

Q2. Will war and suffering ever end?
A2. "Ever" is a long time so I won't rule it out, but I expect it will continue during my lifetime.

Q3. What happens to us when we die?
A3. We're buried. Afterward? Maybe something, maybe nothing. I focus on life.

Q4. Is there any hope for the dead?
A4. Hard to say. I like to think so.

Q5. How can I pray and be heard by God?
A5. I think a God big enough to create time and the universe is always listening to me.

Q6. How can I find happiness in life?
A6. Give thanks to God, and enjoy the provisions of creation.

No comments: