Monday, March 31, 2014

Spring Beaming: The Week In Thanks

The thankfulness flows as easily as the thawing snow these days:

- Daylight savings time is here. Seven o'clock splashes of red still in the sky.

- The winter has officially passed without Dena or I getting sick. The fall too.

- Marriage is great! We had a weekend getaway recently, some nice long talks, planning vacation. Feeling the halo of the 16th anniversary.

- Dena and my jobs are going smoothly.

- I nominated an Easter song for the band to play, and it was accepted. So supportive!

- I suggested some improvements at Heartland and got positive encouragement from my boss to implement them.

- Fantasy baseball is off and running! Three teams, three pretty good drafts. Meanwhile I've sewn up 2nd place in fantasy basketball.

- How I Met Your Mother is a great show. We've been watching it daily on Netflix.

- Cupcake is nearing ten pounds, sleeping with us peacefully now, loves to gaze out the window at last into the fresh air.

- Basketball banquet is this week, LMC graduation is next week, officially restoring 25 hours a week for me.

- I hit all the lights right coming home from the health club and got driveway-to-driveway in three minutes.

- I had my best workout in a while today... heart rate at 140 bpm.

- We just got a new popcorn maker; it is awesome; Dena likes to make it; I like to eat it.

- Band mate Tim Burns just released an album after a ton of hard work, and it sounds great.

- We have quiet, considerate neighbors on each side of our condominium unit.

- Our friend Rosann had a party last weekend to celebrate some recent personal successes.

Let the 2nd quarter begin!

No comments: