Friday, January 30, 2015

January Thanks Part 3

A new evening Mass was launched, and nearly 100 people attended which exceeded expectations. As so often happens, we got affirmation from the congregation about the quality of the music. The cookies and cocoa afterward were a bonus.

The church also highlighted a conference on "renewal." I enjoy their ongoing efforts to stay modern.

I'm glad that Scott Hillegass still has cable - and that he invited me over to watch the entire and historic first college football playoff series.

 After one cold rehearsal, Dena and I were able to go to Olive Garden to warm up with our classic favorite soup and salad.

The Chicago Bulls and Blackhawks have been competitive this year, which has also helped to warm up the winter.

Our new printer is up and running, thanks to the excellent help of EPSON support hotline. We needed 45 minutes, and the gentleman was poised throughout.

The Stevens' new home has been a handy place to hold band rehearsals. I'm glad they were able to afford a place that fits their needs.

It's been a long time since my old right elbow problem has flared up.

No comments: