Friday, January 30, 2015

January Thanks Part 4

One night this week the new mattress woke me up at 4am. Fortunately I had no morning appointments, plus I had a comfy couch and Netflix to watch myself to sleep by.

I'm glad I lived through Seinfeld's heyday. Now we own almost every season on DVD and it's often been a stress reliever, or just a way to unwind at the end of a day.

ISU's football team gave us an exciting year, and their Math Department gave me more students for tutoring.

The fantasy basketball team has opened up an enormous lead! It would take weeks for anyone to catch up, here at the halfway point. As long as I stay focused, things look excellent.

The Bears season is over, and their management overhaul has given a rebirth sense to the sports radio talk shows.

My Reader's Digest Christmas gift has begun feeding inspiration for blog posts.

No comments: