Saturday, December 15, 2007

Chain Mail

A friend of ours recently sent us one of those chain e-mail games where you answer questions. What are friends for? So I sent back a few answers like so.

"Okay, this one is different - this is funny. YOU fill in the blanks about ME and send it back to ME. But FIRST send a blank one out to all your friends, including me, so we can return the favor to you. Be honest , they're really SCARY to get back. It only takes a few minutes, so just do it! First send (forward) this survey to everyone you know to see how well he or she knows you. Second, hit 'reply' and fill this survey out about the person who sent it to you and send it back to them.

1. Where did we meet? At the bank, though I was in a ski mask at the time so unless she recognizes my voice, she wouldn't know it.

2. Do I smoke? Not even when set on fire.

3. How many children do I have? Good Lord, you're kidnapping children now?

4. If you and I were stranded on a desert island, what is one thing that I would bring? More than 75 pounds of tasty, nutrient-rich protein (assuming that you weigh at least 75 pounds)."

No comments: