Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Writing The Order

"A lot of times, a mother would invariably write me a letter and tell me she was having problem raising her teenage son. 'I'm worried he's headed down the wrong path,' she would inform me. 'Can you tell me what will help him become a success?' I would always respond to the mothers with a handwritten letter, and I always gave each of them the same answer. 'Tell your son to get his priorities in order. Tell him the number one priority in his life has to be God. His second priority has to be his family, and his third priority has to be his education.'" - Bobby Bowden

Focusing on God brings calm, the worst of people is small by comparison.

Focus on family, to build memories.

Focus on education, to learn and share interesting things.

No comments: