Sunday, May 6, 2012

Yep, It's Still My Calling

How much do I love teaching right now? Well, this is opening week for Hairspray. I'll be squeezing students into the little window between work and the show most nights this week, trying to figure out how to fit dinner in there.

Then comes this text snippet this evening with a student.

Student: "Are you able to tutor Monday night?"

Joe: "This week sun (tomorrow) and fri are open... Sorry not mon..."

"Um, what's the latest you can do tomorrow? I have a horse show and I don't know what time it will be done."

"I'm free except between 4-6. I'm up til midnite. :) We'd just have to find a different place cuz library closes at 5. Im sure we can."

"Okay, well ill text you when I'm done showing tomorrow and ill text you"

"Awesome, thanks and good luck! If youre too tired after for some reason, no prob either just let me know. Take care."

"Well I have a test Tuesday and its a big one so I need the help. Haha. And thanks. You too."


No comments: