Tuesday, August 21, 2012

You Will Find That You Can Cope

"Think, always think. Do not react emotionally. Use your head; think. You will find that you can cope." - Anonymous

There were not one, but two star college baseball players on the same team who, 18 months apart, experienced accidents that left them paralyzed due to broken bones in the spine.

Both have been models of unbreakable spirit.

"How is being bitter going to help me achieve my goals? There are days I want to be sad, but I can't. Have to keep moving." - J.T. Taylor

"The only difference between me and you? You're walking. I'm rolling. And I'm probably going to get there before you will! I'm still blessed with a wonderful life." - Chance Veazey

I can walk; chances are that most Hidden Bloggers can too. And we're all breathing. We have life to live today, with wonderful possibilities.

No comments: