Saturday, July 9, 2011

Love You Till The Day You Die

What a sweet gesture of support by K for his woman P!

K: "You're going to be okay."

P: "I don't know if I can..."

K: "Do you remember how you were before? You thought that you were too weak, that you couldn't do it. But I said you could. I told you you could and you did. Doesn't that make you feel good? That I knew what you're able to do? You had the strength all along."

He goes on...

K: "As long as nothing comes between us, no fears, no doubts, everything will be fine."

Oh, but I forgot one phrase in the middle of that last sentence:

"...no cops..."

Um, it's a serial killer talking to his copycat prodigy in an episode of Law & Order: Criminal Intent. He'd make an interesting line of Hallmark greeting cards though.

No comments: