Monday, September 5, 2011

Hitching To Happiness

"If you still don't sense a vision of your own, then consider hooking up with a leader whose vision resonates with you." - John Maxwell

Hidden Bloggers know by browsing the blog that I've got some visions, but I still consider myself to be more of a right-hand man than the Man when it comes to most things.

I think it's crucial to be around people with characteristics that we admire. It's why I set the "ten new acquaintances" new year's resolution annually. And it's why lately I've spent plenty of energy supporting the folks at Normal Community High School. There are several fine people on staff, and I'm gaining a lot from hanging around the likes of Dave Witzig, Matt Schweinbert, Ryan Short and Nate Foster.

To win, find a winner and follow them.

No comments: