Sunday, June 15, 2014

Matt's Facebook Tribute To His Dad

Dad, You taught me so much about life. You showed the love, mercy, and grace of a true Christian Father. You encouraged me to do my best, and to keep trying. I know you're looking down on me now, and can see all this, it just helps me to say it. I'm happy that you are pain free, and with God. I can't imagine what your eternal home is like, but I have a feeling God might have a garden up there for you  Now its Johns turn to keep your garden here. I thank you for spending so much time with your grandson. You always cared about EVERY member of our family. You gave love unconditionally. Im thankful for all you did for me in the 42 years you were here for me Dad. I love you so much. I'll miss you dearly. I vow to keep my promise to you and take care of Mom. I'll see you again someday. Happy Father's Day Dad. I love you.

No comments: