Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Iron Man

I got to see the movie Iron Man tonight. Me and six other people. Six other strangers, that is -- the entire attendance. I called left side, since it's my favorite section, and they all respected it. Maybe because of my overwhelming cool. Or maybe because I was the only guy there by myself.

Anyway, if you liked any of the Spiderman movies, do not see this one -- the romantic element is mostly absent save for occasional wisps of boss-employee flirtation. If you liked Batman, which was more about taking out the bad guy, then tune in... high action, right ending.

Though somehow I can't help but feel his reign will be short-lived. I mean, high school chemistry students know how to defeat iron. If magnets are your arch enemies, you've got serious superhero issues.

No comments: