Sunday, January 4, 2009

2009 Resolutions

Here they are... the resolutions for 2009, in no particular order:

The holdovers from 2008:

- 50 Hidden Blog posts per month. Pretty self-explanatory.
- Read ten books. Ditto.
- Smile. That's the name I've given to the daily chart I carry with me, since I use those hourly entries to keep me focused on the reasons to smile. There were dramatic increases in the number of entries per week since I started it up in December: 23 in week 1, then 17, 34, and 85.

New in 2009:

- 14% body fat by June 1 and by December 31. Better give myself a little cushion toward my age 55 goal of 15%!
- Volunteer for at least one hour with 12 organizations I've not served before.
- Explore how to become a community college math teacher, another step of progress toward my retirement goals.

Last year was fun meeting and beating most all the resolutions I set. Honestly, 2008 was a happier year for me than at least the last three before it. This one's looking better still!

No comments: