Saturday, January 24, 2009

Punk'd

I saw a commercial for the show Punk'd, featuring Aston Kutcher and a series of practical jokes played on celebrities.

My stream of consciousness went something like this...

"They sure looked freaked out!"

"Wouldn't I be freaked out too, if someone pretending to be a federal agent showed up at my door with a warrant for my arrest on tax evasion?"

"If I were a celebrity, I should just walk around expecting to be Punk'd at any time. That way when crazy things happen I'd be closer to laughing it off than panicking. It'd help me keep my cool."

"I'm not a celebrity, but I could come up with some things in the past month that have rattled me too. Surprises are the 'Punk'd' of everyday life. The thing is, at this moment I feel great. So even the worst of surprises has passed, and life goes on."

"How do I remember this lesson?"

"Hidden Blog, here I come!"

No comments: