Saturday, October 29, 2011

Funny Interview Questions

This year we've lost three employees from my unit, so I've got to prepare for interviews. Getting these approved by human resources should just be a formality.

1. Tell me a little about yourself. For example, how old are you?
2. What is the lowest salary that you're willing to work for?
3. If I did something illegal, would you report it to the authorities, or be a team player?
4. Give me an example of a good joke.
5. Alphabetically, what are your ten worst qualities?
6. Can I have your phone?
7. What would you say is least impressive about me physically?
8. Tell me why I should hire you, in exactly 17 words.
9. Does this hurt?
10. What are you willing to do to get this job, as long as I don't tell anyone else that you did it?

No comments: