Wednesday, April 4, 2012

NCHS Basketball: All In The Family

Hidden Bloggers know that I'm a sucker for feel-good stories.

http://joemcdonald.blogspot.com/2012/02/profile-of-champion-week-in-thanks.html

As a writer and believer in God, it's touching when something that might be transcribed through my hands compels a reader to write a letter of thanks to Coach Short and me. And once again, a sign that life is headed in the right direction, spent doing the right things, making creation just a little bit better than was given to me.

[Some identifying text removed, since I didn't get a chance to ask her permission to reprint... though I like to think she wouldn't mind. :)]

"I just want to express my Thanks for your well written tribute to the Sophomore Basketball Team, and to let you know how much you are appreciated for your time, effort and dedication to these fine young men of ours... [I] am excited that NCHS supports this same practice and theory as I watch my grandson play & grow.  Your compassion and support will stay with them forever, so again, my Thanks!!  Blessings to you both for what you do for these boys!
An appreciative Grandma & Loyal Fan"

No comments: