Monday, December 31, 2012

2013 Goals

The new year is here! Here's the lineup of prizes to eye.

1. 150 tutoring hours. It's the next step toward the 300 per year I'd like to launch in 2015. A healthy increase above the 75 in 2012, that will take some planning. It's time.

2. Exercise at least five days a week, with body fat at 12% or below. It's a goal that's worked for the last few years, keeps me healthy, and long life is good.

3. Blog thanks weekly, dream daily. Another worthy holdover from 2012. The more thankful I am, the better each day is. Smiling means never losing.

4. Expenses at 2012 level. The receipts I tracked added up to $22,000.

5. Make 10 new acquaintances. Theater helped take care of that in 2012; I've got my eye on one in 2013 but there are plenty of other options.

6. Watch all NCHS game film. A good basketball coaching exercise.

7. Spend all of my gift cards. It's amazing how these tend to pile up in my wallet and car. This year, they're all getting spent.

I'm a coach, a teacher, a performer. Looking forward to a year of fun, adventure and growth in that direction.

Happy New Year!

No comments: