Friday, December 18, 2009

Ultimate Nickname Generator

Recently Dona made a post remarking about how, like me, she is saddled with a name that is impossibly behind a namesake in the Google rankings. For her, it's millionaire Dona D. Young. For me, it's singer Country Joe McDonald.

Maybe it's time for a change.

I found the Ultimate Nickname Generator to help out. It asks some basic questions (i.e what's your first name, and what's your last name) and performs powerful random psychoanalysis to come up with suitable nicknames. You can even choose the "rating" of the nickname. So here we go:

G-rated:
Sweet Star Legs
Little Pickle Space Monkey
Iron Magenta Angel
Smart Cutey Spoon

Naughty (PG-rated):
Wooden Athletic Cheese
Paper Rubber Eyes

It's a flattering list indeed, if slightly mystifying. I can spy at least one that I might nominate belongs in a different category. And yes, I couldn't resist trying an X-rated one (Mom, look away!):

Snuggly Three-fingered Jelly Bean

So what do you think, Hidden Bloggers? Should this site be renamed "Smart Cutey Spoon's Hidden Blog"? Or does one of these nicknames seem more fitting of my personality?

You can unlock your own inner self here:

http://www.gorskys.com.au/articles/nickname-generator.html

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

G rated...Baby Magenta Pickles

PG....Pink Fuzzy Toad

Since I am neither fond of Pickles NOR toads...I think I'll stick to competing with Dona D. Young, millionaire extordinaire!