Thursday, May 26, 2011

Random Dream Bits

Dreamed that I was in the basement of a small building. Apparently Scott Hillegass had decided to start up a church and asked me to be the preacher. I was dressed toga-style in a white bed sheet on top of my normal clothes. I had no idea what I was supposed to say, who the half-dozen or so people here were or what they believed. He introduced me with fanfare as if I were a celebrity. I started stalling and feeling out the crowd for their beliefs and got the impression that they were strict Bible fundamentalists. End of segment.

Dreamed that I discovered a piece of hair in my mouth. Gave it a mild tug, learned that it was about six inches long... and snared between two teeth. Could slide it almost all the way out in one direction, but not quite. Eased it back the other direction, still got stuck at the end. Started yanking. Wedged in. Woke up.

No comments: