Monday, November 10, 2014

2014 Goals Update

Exercise/Stretch 5+ Days a Week, Body Fat 14%

The back flared up, which de-railed me briefly to a chiropractor (and hence a week of inactivity), before a visit to my doctor got me back on the horse. I've just returned to light runs on a treadmill and The fat-o-meter's been in the 13-14% range.

Healthy Knee

The elbow is to the manageable point, so I'll be removing it from the list. I was going to add the back, though it's been well-behaved recently and responding well to massage so I'll hold off. The knee is complaining, though I have some balm from my doctor that is supposed to help with circulation and does provide some relief. I'm supposed to revisit him later in the month. Meanwhile I'm contemplating a visit to the Sports Enhancement Center to see what guidance they can offer.

Tutor 700 Hours

I logged 84 hours in October, bringing the year's total to 558. Averaging 25 a week through year end would put me over 700 for the year. I stand at a record of 30 scheduled students this week.

Blog Thanks Weekly

Five straight months of perfect attendance on this goal!

Volunteer For A New Organization

I didn't make a move on this this month. I should be able to hit this one.
 
Clean House

The street signage is installed, and a security lighting demo is coming.

No comments: