Sunday, November 23, 2014

Thanks #6: NCHS Guidance Staff

I feel an almost God-ordained connection to NCHS. From Dana Starkey to Ryan Short to Amy Scott and beyond, friends from my past have assembled to form an all-star staff there. Since then I've met many others, but my math-tutoring ministry has flourished in large part due to the guidance staff in particular. Ryan, Addie Ince, Kristi White, Karrin Hawkins, and Joan fee grace the presence of hundreds of students apiece, undoubtedly grinding at times through mounds of paperwork and meetings that attend any job so important. Somewhere, students have fond memories of the impact that these folks have had on their early years. And they generously make me a part of that process by pointing dozens of students in my direction. It's a personal source of ambition to say yes to every referral from them. They have enriched my days.

No comments: