Sunday, November 30, 2014

2014 Goals Update

Exercise/Stretch 5+ Days a Week, Body Fat 14%

Due to the increased tutoring load, it's been an unusual month in that I've only been exercising about 5 times a week. I have done a bit of stretching.

Healthy Knee

The doctor's balm has done some good, but it's not the only solution. I'll need to get another appointment scheduled with him. The Sports Enhancement Clinic is still on my radar, as well as possibly visiting Dena's knee doctor.

Tutor 700 Hours

November was busy, even considering Thanksgiving week. I logged 89 hours through the 29th, bringing the year's total to 647. It would take a couple of good weeks but 700 is still possible. 

Blog Thanks Weekly

I'm a little behind this month. However, I'll take some credit for doing 15 other posts on thankfulness!

Volunteer For A New Organization

I didn't make a move on this this month. Will I pull this off in December?
 
Clean House

This goal is met.

No comments: