Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Are Squirrel Lovers Nuts?

This week the town of Goodfield was plunged into semi-darkness when a hapless squirrel crawled inside an electric transformer for a high-voltage last meal. This stirred Dona and I into the following observations about squirrels, the people who love them (see www.thesquirrelloversclub.com), and the people like us who take issue with the entire squirrel nation.

"I looked at the squirrel site...what the.....

Disclaimer

Interacting with wild squirrels can lead to accidental bites and scratches. Do not repeat any of my antics with wild squirrels (eg. feeding them directly from my hand and allowing them to run up my chest). Even though I have taken the time to study squirrels and their behavior, I still run the risk of being accidently bitten at any time. BE HEAD SMART!


Accidental bites and scratches......don't they realize the squirrel probably MEANS to bite and scratch? Humans and squirrels should NOT co-habitate. Except on the ark.

And who I mean...WHO in the world takes time to study squirrels and their behavior??? I think time would be more well spent unrolling toilet paper, transferring it to an empty roll just to say you did it!"

No comments: