Tuesday, October 14, 2014

To She Or Not To She

I became greatly confused today when I heard a woman's voice around the corner, and when I got there, I only saw a man. Then the man spoke in a woman's voice. I wondered if the person was a sex-change recipient, but the beard stubble and hairy arms distracted me from that idea somewhat. But not completely. I mean, I don't know what all is involved in a sex-change operation. After removing all the woman-pieces and inserting all the man-pieces needed for proper plumbing, what else goes on in the operating room? An transfusion of werewolf blood for proper wooliness? Some kind of hypnosis-induced fetish for power tools, pro football and bro-hugs? Shock therapy to snuff out the desire to share feelings, clean linoleum, and shower on a regular basis?

To be clear, I am supportive of gender-change therapy. I believe that if anyone wants to spend thousands of dollars to look more like an ape and forget where the dirty socks go, then I'm all for it. It's a genetic war zone, the male body, full of useless baseball statistics, road rage, and the inability to identify whether a woman has changed her hair style. I wish you the best.

No comments: