Friday, October 24, 2014

Who Told You To Put The Balm On?

"You put the balm on? Who told you to put the balm on? I didn't tell you to put the balm on. Why'd you put the balm on?" - Jackie Childs, Seinfeld

Kramer got blasted by Jackie because the magic Chinese balm he put on his skin healed the burn over which he was suing the coffee company.

I'm more practical. I'm putting the balm on because my doctor told me to.

It took a few weeks to get into his office, but my doctor steered me away from chiropractic care and toward this alternative treatment to try to alleviate the ongoing sensitivity/tightness in my back and knee.

mapi.com's Joint Sooth II is supposed to improve microcirculation in the applied area (a pretty targeted area, for $50 per 4 oz. bottle), so we'll see what it does to loosen things up. I hadn't seen any significant results after a week of chiropractic adjustments, so in the spirit of persistence we'll keep experimenting.

Hopefully Jackie will be excited to hear the results from me.

No comments: