Saturday, July 12, 2008

Con Cast?

Our ComCast internet service has been sputtering for the past two weeks. We made a service call a week ago, which made everything steady for about five days. Today I'm speedblogging, taking advantage of a rare window of connectivity this weekend. When I called on Friday afternoon to request a second service visit, they said that someone could come on Monday morning between 8 and 12. Hidden Blog readers, please let me know if there is better service available than ComCast broadband!

1 comment:

ComcastCares1 said...

Hi Joe,

I'm sorry to learn about your service issues. I know a service call was scheduled for you today. I decided to drop a note to let you know that you can contact me if you need further assistance.

Thanks!

Mark C.
Comcast Corp.
We_Can_Help@cable.comcast.com