Tuesday, May 26, 2009

One Small Step

A young teacher was excited to be starting a teaching career and contribute more to her family's well-being. But when she got home from receiving her diploma, there was a note from her husband written on the back of an envelope. It basically said he'd come to get his clothes and wouldn't be back. He had emptied their bank account. They were horribly in debt. She had quit her previous jobs in anticipation of interviewing for a teaching position. Plus, she was eight months pregnant.

What did she do next?

"I had my son, and I was about to bring a new life into the world, so despite my deep sadness, I had to go on. The next morning, I woke up (literally and figuratively), put my feet on the floor, took a deep breath, fixed breakfast, and basically did everything I always did. One small step after one small step was the way I bounced back."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

We have just added your latest post "Joe McDonald's Hidden Blog: One Small Step" to our Directory of Foreclosure. You can check the inclusion of the post here . We are delighted to invite you to submit all your future posts to the directory and get a huge base of visitors to your website.


Warm Regards

Foreclosu-re.info Team

http://www.foreclosu-re.info