Thursday, December 16, 2010

Seen On An E-Bay Customer Notice

"We believe that what a hard work we are doing will deserve you trust on purchase from us. Wish you can wait your parcel patiently, it is confirmed that you will get your parcel soon.

Please contact us before you open dispute or leave negative (neutral) feedback, we will do our best to service you .

Any further problem , please feel free contact us.

Regards."

The message, from someone named Qing Ling, is the kind that belongs in the customer service textbooks. It make me glad wait for parcel even should long delay. I can confident their hard work reward my patience. Any further problem, I definitely try contact them first and let them service me before bad feedback. There grammar alone inspire my complete trust.

No comments: