Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Laptop Dance

My MacBook laptop computer arrived today!

Really it came just in the nick of time. My HP desktop had been assailed once again by a horde of malware that was slowly choking it to emergency levels.

But here I sit, having established Hidden Blog as the home page. Basking in easy navigation from site to site. Trying to figure out how to make it wireless (something about networks and passwords that will require us to inquire of people who understand such things).

Proud to be a free-wheeling Mac owner. Here's to a virus-free lifetime!

2 comments:

freid207 said...

Don't look now but Barnabas has risen from the dead and is following your blog. No really...I very insecurely watch to see that your followers don't exceed mine so had to find out who the ninth man in was.

Joe McDonald said...

All I need are 12 disciples. Barnabas will fit in nicely. I shall destroy this blog and raise it in three days!